I don’t know what comes to your mind when I mention holiday travel, but for me it used to invoke an utter stress response. That was before I realized how much my Essential Oils for travel could really help me through all potential travel drama.
Essential Oils for Travel
With the holiday travel season about to commence, I thought I take a moment to share my top 5 oils that I never leave home without:
- Immune Support™– Airports and airplanes are full of coughing and sneezing fellow passengers. I try to mitigate the chance of catching anything by rubbing the immune support on my feet and children’s feet immediately upon settling into our seats. It is also great for nipping colds in the bud if you ever feel that tickle in your throat during holiday travel.
- Parasympathetic™ – Traveling and restaurant food can really put a strain on the digestive system. I try to keep my family as balanced as possible with our amazing parasympathetic oil.
- Circadian Rhythm™ – Different time zones can really throw off the circadian rhythms. I never leave home without the Circadian Rhythm™ blend and find it especially helpful for red eye travel when my body clock is truly thrown off.
- Sleep™– If I need extra help relaxing during a flight or in an unfamiliar hotel room, the sleep blend always does the trick for relaxation and sleep.
- Nerve Repair™ – This is my go to blend for any kind of ache or pain on the road. It also works wonders for ear pain during air travel and landing.
Wishing you and your family safe travels and a very happy Thanksgiving season!
Ready to get started? Click the links below to order today: