My intention with Vibrant Blue Oils has always been to help support people toward optimal health. I originally believed this meant simply helping their bodies return to balance and focused primarily on balancing the body with diet, supplements and oils. Essential Oils for emotions can help your emotions and soul return to balance as well.
Essential Oils for Emotions
I soon realized that this approach neglected one of the most important organs – the brain – and created blends to support optimal sending and receiving of signals between the brain and other systems in the body.
But something was still amiss. Despite excellent diets and lifestyle choices, clients seemed stuck in patterns of constant stress. I began to realize that this stress often did not stem solely from stressors in the present moment, like a job, relationship or finances, but from deep seated emotions and their resulting thought patterns. People were often relieving past trauma or fearing and worrying about potential future challenges. The stress response in the body was unable to differentiate between current physical stresses or emotion and thought driven stressors.
In other words, stressful thoughts or emotions triggered a stress response in the body. And a body in stress cannot heal. To really help people heal, I needed to address the problem at its root and help release them from outdated emotions and thought patterns.
In Chinese medicine, negative emotions are believed to cause a disruption in the body’s energy system, often in connection to certain meridians and organs in the body. The word emotion includes the word motion, signifying that emotions are meant for us to experience and move through. When we lack the tools or the support to move through these emotions or thought patterns, they can get trapped in the body as concentrated and condensed fields of energy, often in the corresponding organ area, disrupting the body’s innate intelligence and energy flow.
That said, releasing those emotions and thought patterns can often help heal the associated organ. With this intention in mind, we are pleased to introduce the following emotion balance blends to help balance associated organs:
- Bladder Support™ – Releasing Trauma
- Calm™ – Supporting Anxiety
- Kidney Support™ – Releasing Fear
- Large Intestine™ -Surrendering Control
- Liver Support™ -Releasing Anger
- Lung Support™ -Supporting Grief
- Small Intestine™ – Supporting Healthy Boundaries and Self Worth
- Spleen Support™ – Easing Worry
- Thyroid Support™ – Supporting Clear Expression
- Uplift™ – Supporting Depression
These blends are designed support the gentle release of emotions. Oils are uniquely beneficial in helping to release emotions as the sense of smell links directly to the limbic lobe of the brain which stores and releases emotional trauma. Smell has a direct route to the limbic system and often can mobilize long forgotten memories and emotions. Just as when we detoxify our livers, it is not enough simply mobilize the toxins. We need to ensure that they leave our field and replenish the depleted organs with nourishing food and energy.
With that in mind, I have outlined a protocol that combines essential oils, affirmations and tapping with fingers on specific Chinese acupuncture meridians associated with key organs. This combination helps release and repair emotional blocks, diminishing the pattern of the negative emotions and thoughts and replacing them with more positive options. This helps to balance the nervous system and enhance and open our energetic field for optimal healing and vibrant health.
Tapping Protocol to Release Negative Emotions
- Smell or apply Oil
- Think about and/or feel the stress/phobia/anxiety/ emotion you would like to release
- State the release statement clearly three times, i.e. “Ï release my fear”
- Tap each point on sequence 5-7 times (about the length of time it takes for one full breath) while stating the release statement.
- Take a breath to feel into your body. If you sense that more emotional release is needed, repeat the sequence.
Imprint a Positive Emotion
- Smell or apply oil again
- Think about and/or feel the positive emotion you wish to program into your cells. For example, you might replace fear with safety, love or confidence. If you cannot think of anything specific, simply say “I deeply and completely love and accept myself.”
- Tap the wrist point 3 times while stating the positive affirmation.
- Tap each point on sequence 5-7 times while stating the positive affirmation statement
- Take a moment to feel gratitude to yourself and the process.
You are welcome combine these two steps together to save time. On an intuitive level, it makes more sense to me to clear out the negative before layering in the positive, but I invite you to follow your own intuition on what approach is best for you.
Where to Tap
There are 7 key tapping points. I have created a PDF that you can print out and follow and Joseph Mercola offers an excellent blog and video with more information.
You can tap the points in any order and sequence, just so long as all the points are covered. You also do not need to worry about being absolutely precise about each specific point, as tapping the general area is sufficient.
How to Tap
I recommend tapping with both hands using all four fingertips (meridian points lie in the fingertips, not the finger pads). Hands should be gently relaxed and form a slightly curved natural line. Tapping can be light and gentle.
It is helpful to remove your watch, glasses, cell phone or anything that can electromagnetically interfere with your field.
How Often to Tap
You can do it as often (up to 10 times per day) as it feels helpful. I keep the oils by my toothbrush and try to do it when I brush my teeth in the morning and before bed.
I also find it helpful to tap in front of a mirror, looking into my eyes in the mirror which I find enhances the intention and energy of the experience.
If you find this content useful, please feel free to share this post with anyone who might benefit, or leave a comment below.
Ready to get started? Click the links below to order today:
- Bladder Support™ available here
- Calm™ available here
- Kidney Support™ available here
- Large Intestine™ available here
- Liver Support™ available here
- Lung Support™ available here
- Small Intestine™ available here
- Spleen Support™ available here
- Thyroid Support™ available here
- Uplift™ available here