As a mom, I often wish I could baby-proof the world for my kiddos, helping them to avoid illness, pain, heartache. I know that bumps and bruises are just the normal part of childhood, but I still find myself going to great pains to apply Vibrant Blue Oils Parasympathetic™ blend before stuffing them full of nutrient dense whole foods and gently rub Vibrant Blue Oils Immune Support™ on their feet as they sleep – all things that I feel will give them a competitive health advantage in life. Essential Oils for preventative health can help you support your immune system.
Essential Oils for Preventative Health
My grandfather, who was the picture of vitality and health until his dying day at 96 used to always tell me that if you have your health, you have everything, an adage that I fully believe and share. If you can think of those moments when your back was out or your energy down, or heaven forbid your child lying in a hospital bed, I am sure you can attest to the same.
When I realized and began to fully embrace the Hippocrates concept that all disease begins in the gut, it occurred to me that many of our modern ailments could be prevented or reversed by maintaining optimal gut health.
As we will cover in great detail in our upcoming Gut Repair Webinar, the gut is the root cause of many modern ailments. Inflammation of the gut over time often leads to serious conditions such as auto immunity and cancer. Fortunately, if you can heal the gut before any serious complications arise, you can often avoid larger problems, the ultimate ideal in baby proofing your health.
In researching gut related conditions, I found the following symptoms often correlate with gut inflammation:
- Digestive issues: gas, bloating, diarrhea or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Sinus/Repertory Issues: seasonal allergies, sinus infections, stuffy nose or asthma.
- Hormonal Imbalances: PMS or PCOS.
- Autoimmune Condition: rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s, lupus, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Multiple sclerosis or celiac disease.
- Fatigue: Chronic Fatigue, Adrenal Fatigue
- Mood/Concentration Issues: depression, anxiety, Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD/ADHD or brain fog
- Skin Issues: acne, rosacea, eczema, hives, psoriasis or unexplained rashes.
- Food sensitivities: food allergies or food intolerances.
- Pain/Inflammation: achy joints, arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- Candida: Strong cravings for sugar, bread or other refined carbohydrates
You can take our new Gut Repair quiz to see how you fair. It’s important to remember that a body in balance can always heal. It is our hope that the oils in combination with healing diets and supplements can put you and your family back into balance for optimal healing.
So, what are you waiting for? Order our Gut Repair Kit™ today to start baby-proofing the health of yourself and your family!
Ready to get started? Click the links below to order today: